Win conditions are: Professor X, Destroyer.
- Play Adam Warlock and Ebony Maw early to maximise draws (if possible, play Zero before Ebony Maw to disable Ebony Maw's Ongoing in order to play more characters in the same location and take advantage of Adam Warlock). This can also bait your opponent into playing more characters to stop Adam Warlock and allow you to subseqeuntly take advantage of your opponent's weaker locations.
- Focus on building Power in 2 locations only.
- Play Daredevil or Spider-Man to maximise Professor X's Ongoing to secure a location on Turn 5.
- Play Zero, Armor, Cosmo, or Professor X to work around Destroyer's On Reveal.
- Alternatively, make use of Destroyer's On Reveal to destroy your units and empty the location to buff Warpath.
- Play Cosmo -> Play Destroyer in the same location as Cosmo to avoid destroying your other characters.
- Play Zero as your final card on Turn 5 -> Play Destroyer with it's On Reveal disabled.
- Play Daredevil on Turn 2 -> Observe your opponent's actions on Turn 5 -> Play Professor X wherever required to secure a location.
- Ideally, play Spider-Man on Turn 4 in an empty location -> Play Professor X on Turn 5 in the same location as Spider-Man.
- Iceman (will destroy your tempo if Iceman's On Reveal targets Spider-Man or Professor X)
- Enchantress (can disable Armor, Warpath, and Professor X if played on same turn and reveals after you)
- Buff Decks with Ongoing (e.g. Magneto, Mystique, Patriot, Blue Marvel, Kazar, and Cerebro as they are able to buff other characters and counter Professor X)
(P.S. Jessica Jones is now 4-Cost 4-Power)