Feedback

You must be logged in if you wish to post to the forum.

OPjpl7340 1 year ago

I've been playing for a bit over a month now. Overall, the game is fun. However, I don't see myself playing for very long and here's a few reasons why.

-Unfun areas: when some of these areas pop up, depending on the deck I'm playing, I just automatically concede. They're that unfun. Usually areas that don't allow me to play my cards in a specific location. I thought the idea was to play cards? Why would you actively prevent me from doing so? I get that "move" and token creation are viable game mechanics, but it's really only viable in specific decks. What if I don't want to play that deck at that moment? Guess I'll just do something else? I would prefer to see areas that give players extra energy, or draw cards, or give a universal buff or debuff. Actively stopping me from playing my deck the way I want to is just unfun and I would rather do something else. 

-featured areas: seeing the same area over and over for an extended period of time makes for an awful play experience in my opinion. Please do away with this completely.

-varients in caches: having to fight against rng twice per cashe leads to some pretty knarly feel bads. Eliminating varients of cards I already own from cashes would go a long way to remedying that.

That's all for now. Thanks for reading. 

senilo 5 months ago

Looking for a cute cookie for a tea party? Bonne Maman La Madeleine is perfect for this task! They have a cute shape like miniature seashells, which will definitely interest even the smallest members of the family. You will be delighted with this cookie, because every bite is worth eating. Share them with your dearest family members.

rosydam 5 months ago

Welcome to the fusion laboratory of Pokemon Infinite Fusion  ,where trainers become scientists, pushing the boundaries of Pokemon evolution. Experiment with fusion combinations, discover hidden synergies, and create a team of unbeatable Pokemon hybrids. Unleash your fusion prowess, challenge fellow trainers, and leave a mark on the Pokemon world that will be remembered for generations to come.