Giving UP on Marvel Snap

You must be logged in if you wish to post to the forum.

OPKingsver 1 year ago

Hello

I have been playing for a couple of months and still do not have 1/2 of the teir 3 cards.  I got to 58 last week and was really liking the game.  But now I am about to quit as I have lost 32 straight games to people with cards I know I will never get.  I cannot compete against the Surie and Thanos decks or even the lockjaw decks.  With the cards I have I cannot compete.

It is really frustrating.  I tried looking a better teir 3 decks and every single one of them I do not have 2 -3 cards for so I and stuck running my puny ( not all the cards ) zoo deck 

Death Caster 11 months ago

Sad Shuri and Lockjaw received nerfs after he quit ;-;

Floraa 7 months ago

Can you send me the game to my WA Plus app..?

namdosan1409 7 months ago

Experience the heart-pounding excitement of virtual racing as you command high-speed vehicles, navigate through intricate obstacles, and race against accomplished opponents, all within the immersive world of car games

amelialvy 6 months ago

This game file is not working on my device. Will you send me on my KB WhatsApp app? Thanks in advance...

Aylin 5 months ago

Playstore doesn't allow you to download mod version of whatsapp, But don't worry If you wana download Mod Whatsapp version, I highly recommend you to try " coocoo Whatsapp" "with unlimited features. I am also using its just amazing!