Sera Hawk Control - Deck Guide!

You must be logged in if you wish to post to the forum.

OPGhostiee 1 year ago

How to Play:
1. Play Korg to throw a rock in your opponents deck
2. Zabu is your ideal 2 cost play with Sentinel as a backup for filling curve
3. Rockslide to add more rocks to the opposing deck or Polaris to disrupt opponents' locations
4. Generic location set up deciding which you want to contest on the finals turn
5. In most cases you are playing Sera on turn 5, there will be moments you chose to play Aero instead
6. Darkhawk and Lizard are great ways to win via power; use Shang and Killmonger against the decks they are best against; and Aero + another card can help you secure locations to win the game as well.

Additional Information:
This Deck has currently a higher skill requirement than most decks in the game, but once you have picked up on its power you can truly take down a lot of 4 and 8 cube games. Opposing players are never really certain of how you can possibly best them, and they like to see the last turn more often than they not.

Cards like Shang-chi and Killmonger along with the Aero pairing can truly ruin their plays and give you some great cube gains.

Tony Adams 9 months ago

After reading this article, I have a clear understanding of how to play the Sera Hawk Control deck, including the strategic plays involving Korg, Zabu, Rockslide, Polaris, and utilizing specific characters like Darkhawk, Lizard, Shang-chi, Killmonger, and Aero to secure victory and outmaneuver opponents. io games

karausa 7 months ago

I appreciate you giving such thorough details on Goong, and I hope many people will read your post. slope game

factoryseeds 6 months ago

You'll need more experience to use this deck well than with most others in the game right now, but once you do, you'll be able to dominate many 4- and 8-cube matches. It's not easy to predict how your opponent will play, so they usually wait until the end of the game to make a move. Eggy Car

shreya999 6 months ago

If you are a online game lover then try free mahjong game and create a high score.