Best Decks Post March 21 Balance Patch?

You must be logged in if you wish to post to the forum.

OPGhostiee 1 year ago

A look at the best decks in the game after this weeks Balance Patch! Agree or disagree? let us know in the comments!

Last Edited: 1 year ago
mariahcarey 8 months ago

Agree. I was shocked at how much my Nimrod deck won this weekend against all kinds of decks wordle

soleratline 8 months ago

I used to like Hearthstone, but recently I moved to Rogue because I was having so much issues with Blood DKs when playing as a Frost DK. Since then, I haven't had any problems with any other classes. It might just be a coincidence. The drop from 6/11 to 6/10 for Thanos is irrelevant, as is the drop from 5/15 to 5/13 for the Red Skull. The significance of She-Hulk's new status as a 6/9 is arguable, but it appears to be quite minor at this geometry dash lite time.

Andree One 8 months ago

Switching to a different character or class can sometimes help overcome challenges that you were subway surfers online facing before, as you mentioned moving from Frost DK to Rogue to counter Blood DKs.

JustinValdez 6 months ago

I use https://clashofslots.com/slots/pushgaming/jammin-jars-2/ First and foremost, the visuals in this game are a treat for the eyes. The colorful, fruity theme is beautifully executed, and the various characters, including the dancing jam jars, bring a playful and lively atmosphere to the reels. The animations are smooth, and the soundtrack is so catchy that it's impossible not to tap your foot along with the music as you play.