Important Suggestions

You must be logged in if you wish to post to the forum.

OPDeath Caster 1 year ago

I wanna know how the game does matchmaking and why it is not based on collection level and rank both. I find myself matched against players with awesome variants and cards that are of Pool4-5 and I am forced to play counter decks in order to climb ranks. The game is supposed to improve the matchmaking system.

The second thing I wanna suggest is to make Pass buyable by in-game currency Gold. Making Pass only purchasable by real currency hurts coz F2P players can't buy it.

The last thing I want is some events like card draft picks or grinding wins to get a card. Currently, the game has only one mode that you can play. (I am not considering the battle mode as a mode coz there is still no in-game friend thing in the game)

doramars 9 months ago

How often do you confront the deck, specifically? Even if it only occurs once in ten games, you should still be able to counter it (search for an empty lane) or, if you believe the huge nuts are coming and you have not countered them, drop one or two cubes and move on to the next game.

elastic man

markmiller 9 months ago

I've been looking for this information for a long time, and the material in your article has been quite useful to me in my work driving directions

offertongue 8 months ago

You can't afford to take it easy because if you stop working, the whole process would come to a halt, and that would be disastrous. moto x3m

Henny Smath 8 months ago

Matchmaking in games can be a complex task that involves various factors such as player skill level, win-loss ratios, rank, and even the availability of opponents at the time of wordle matchmaking. In many competitive games, including collectible card games, matchmaking attempts to balance the game by pairing players of similar skill levels.

Rhys Faulkner 6 months ago

Matchmaking in games can be a complex task that involves various factors such as player skill level, win-loss ratios, rank, and even the availability of opponents at the time of Posterdle matchmaking on UVdown. In many competitive games, including collectible card games, matchmaking attempts to balance the game by pairing players of similar skill levels.

jennyhana 5 months ago

Thanks to reading this article, I have gained new knowledge, thank you very much moto x3m

vietcho 5 months ago

Thank you for sharing it, I have read all your content and improved a dordle lot of skills in this game. The article is very good and I know for sure everyone will need it.