is jt whatsapp providing zoom video call?

You must be logged in if you wish to post to the forum.

OPsalu 1 year ago

can i use multiple person video call feature of jtwhatsapp on my mobile as alternative of zoom? any one using. i heard Developers have added many new features to the app, such as JT widgets, enhanced security options, and an improved backup tool. 

adamusa 1 year ago

The zoom video call feature is not a default feature of the WhatsApp app. WhatsApp is mainly focused on regular text chat, voice calls, slither io and video calls. 

gemmalyly 1 year ago

Zoom, on the other hand, is a separate video conferencing platform that specializes in hosting virtual meetings, webinars, connections and video conferences. While it is possible to share Zoom meeting links or IDs through WhatsApp chat to facilitate connections unlimited video calls, the actual Zoom video call functionality is not built into the WhatsApp app.

Florence Pugh 1 year ago

This app is new to me, but I've heard that it offers features like multiple-person video calls, JT widgets, enhanced security build now gg options, and an improved backup tool, which could potentially serve as an alternative to Zoom for mobile users.

Sara 1 year ago

Zoom, on the other hand, is a separate video conferencing platform known for its features designed specifically for virtual meetings, webinars, and collaboration. If you wanted to use Zoom for video meetings or webinars, you would typically need to download the Zoom app or use the Zoom web platform separately from JTWhatsApp.

Floraa 1 year ago

JT WhatsApp app has it's own in-built calling system.

Katrin 1 year ago

Lately I've been having big problems with my Android phone. I really don’t want all the information from my phone to be lost. I recently found information about programs https://celltrackingapps.com/best-free-android-data-recovery-software/ that help avoid this, I think they will help me too.

refuseunsightly 1 year ago

It is not possible to receive a call through WhatsApp while in a Zoom call slope unblocked

Miker34 1 year ago

WhatsApp and Zoom are independent connections game platforms that do not have the potential to integrate in this manner.

Aylin 1 year ago

try best video calling experice on cooco WhatsApp now and explore more features which are not on simple WhatsApp

victoriaemmy 1 year ago

Since there are no err pid logs as you said. Slope Game

Luna Petria 11 months ago

nisha2 11 months ago

adamusa:

The zoom video call feature is not a default feature of the WhatsApp app. WhatsApp is mainly focused on regular text chat, voice calls, slither io and video calls. 

Oh, Insta Pro, you've redefined my communication experience with your seamless text chat, voice calls, and slither io. While the lack of default zoom video calls might seem like a limitation, your overall functionality more than compensates. You've made connecting with loved ones a breeze, and for that, I'm eternally grateful. Thank you for being the epitome of effortless communication. I'll never let you go.

andrina 10 months ago

Yes it has cool feature of zoom call,  mbwhatsapp  also provides a lot of outstanding features.

Last Edited: 10 months ago
patheticposition 10 months ago

@doodle jumpThe WhatsApp app does not come with the zoom video call capability by default. The primary features of WhatsApp include phone calls, video calls, Slither IO, and standard text messaging.