Introduce Yourself

You must be logged in if you wish to post to the forum.

OPGenesis 1 year ago

Welcome everyone to marvelsnap.io

Introduce yourself here! I will kick things off.

I am the creator and owner of MarvelSnap, YGOPRODeck, RushCard, PokemonCard and DigimonCard! I felt like with my Yu-Gi-Oh! website experience through YGOPRODeck that I was confident enough to go ahead and make multitudes of other card game-related websites. I hope you have enjoyed them!

CarnuSaga 1 year ago

Howdy! Over the last few days I've been squinting at various livestreams and graphics over the last few days to help piece together some of the character that will be in this game. Thanks for creating this site!

Vatonage 1 year ago

I am Vatonage, an avid gamer and streamer. Due to a stroke that paralyzed my right side FPS games are a bit difficult, so I started focusing more on outsmarting my opponents in strategy/card games :) I'm kinda tired of Hearthstone and am loving what I'm seeing about Marvel Snap with multiple mechanics that would make the game so enjoyable! I can't wait to compete on the ladder :P

MOnTIrOVkO 1 year ago

Hello, My name is Pavel Bochkov or MOnTIrOVkO. I am from Russia, and I try to tell people about this game. Our community is small, but I believe, that it can grow.

FlagThisShip 1 year ago

Hi guys, I'm an old timer card gamer from Italy, impatiently waiting to try this game. Have a nice day!!

rootmin 1 year ago

Hello nice to see you all. I have been a fan of card games but got tired of them recently. I am enjoying this faster paced game by none other than BB himself! Good luck everyone and Arrrrgh!

Ginger!!! 1 year ago

Hi all, Ginger!!! here. I've been kinda enjoying the game though it feels like luck has a major effect on the ability to build decks. Hopefully they'll implement some form of crafting.

Unhwut 1 year ago

I'm unhwut, and I've been enjoying snap so far. Most of my tcg experience is just hearthstone. I find this game to be more about knowing your win cons and ditching, (rather than flailing for a win), when you miss it, which I think is a cool, (and smart!) feature, since I'm more of a Johnny or Timmy player, (I googled which ones were which just now, and the description of Timmy in the first result had verdant force which was my actual experience when I was little and collected magic cards), and normally that means I'm not allowed to climb unless I get lucky.

Zesty 1 year ago

Zesty here, been playing for past two weeks and really enjoying it. I love card games but also find they can be quite time consuming, both playing and learning, so it's nice to have a quick game I can easily play a few matches over a break at work but still feels competitive.

SMBH_Quasar 1 year ago

Genesis:

I am the creator and owner of MarvelSnap, YGOPRODeck, RushCard, PokemonCard and DigimonCard! I felt like with my Yu-Gi-Oh! website experience through YGOPRODeck that I was confident enough to go ahead and make multitudes of other card game-related websites. I hope you have enjoyed them!

Hello there and thank you for creating this website! I'm SMBH_Quasar in the game, and from Hungary.

Bartmoss 1 year ago

Hello,

Great work! Thank you. I'm an old gamer and CCG player and I'm using your database to edit a physical version... because I like cards and tokens :D

CynicVash808TTV 1 year ago

Hello! I'm really liking this game as well as using this site to help find synergy with my decks. thank you community! I use to play older ccg/tcg games like yugioh, pokemon, cardfight vanguard, magic, DBSCG, wiez schwarz, and Digimon. But i stopped cause it was just too much taking up space and that whole boom on cards kinda ruined it for me. plus too im just into too much hobbies. I hope this game is prosperous!

Kiciua 1 year ago

hello guys! I recently became passionate about this wonderful game, I found this forum which I find very useful to be able to progress within the game. thanks for the future advice you will give me!

villan 1 year ago

Genesis:

You're great, thanks for this!

NedInYaHead 1 year ago

Hi! I'm Ned, I created this account entirely to post my Perfect Lockjaw Deck, but have been using it since I downloaded the game to look up cards I haven't unlocked yet, as a reference when I'm on the fly, or when coming up with custom cards. This is a really helpful tool, thanks a lot guys!

Cortez42 1 year ago

Hi my name is Chris, my player name is Cortez42 and tonight I created the 'Surfer on Acid' deck which I've been torching folks with so far.  You see, they changed Silver Surfer to be a 3 drop that doubles all your played 3-drop cards.  Here's the deck list I created:

1 - Sunspot

3 - Ironheart 

3 - Morph

3 - Silver Surfer

3 - Bishop

3 - Lockjaw

3 - Killmonger

3 - Swordmaster

4 - Jubilee

4 - White Queen

6 - Odin

6 - The Infinaut

Might replace Infinaut with Doctor Doom, but try it out it's soooo good!

Katyasmom 1 year ago

Hi! I'm new to the site and the game. Looking forward to making decks and friends! My username is my game name. 

Henri... 1 year ago

Hello....

Loki Mosti 1 year ago

Hello, first time here, My name is Mark Muscat and I come from Malta Europe. My username is Loki Mosti and would like help to create some interesting decks from what I currently have.

Wolverine77 1 year ago

Hello there!

Im new here even tough i play Snap since release! Was looking for a place to talk and share stuff about the game and i think i found it :) 

My name is Michael and im 38. I`m a player by heart and have experience with Card Games as i played MTG & Hearthstone for a very long time. Stopped playing both of those as soon Marvel Snap went live and i do not regret it :) - i enjoy Snap way more and i have so much fun playing this game!

Also play a lot on Xbox and Switch - my Username in Game is Wolverine!