How to mirror my iPhone to my Firestick

You must be logged in if you wish to post to the forum.

OPcarlredford 4 months ago

Hey, everyone! I've been trying to figure out how to mirror my iPhone to my Firestick. I've heard it's possible, but I'm not quite sure how to go about it. Has anyone here successfully done this before? Any tips or step-by-step instructions would be greatly appreciated!

davidjwillson 4 months ago

Absolutely! I've mirrored my iPhone to my Firestick several times, and it's pretty straightforward. First, make sure your Firestick mirroring iPhone are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. Then, on your iPhone, swipe down to access the Control Center, tap "Screen Mirroring," and select your Firestick from the list. It should connect almost instantly. From there, whatever you do on your iPhone will be mirrored on the big screen. Give it a try and let me know if you need more help!

kevinjdalton 4 months ago

Building on what David said, another method you can try is using the AirPlay feature if your Firestick is a newer model. Ensure both devices are on the same Wi-Fi, go to Control Center on your iPhone, tap "Screen Mirroring," and choose your Firestick. If you don't see it, make sure AirPlay is enabled on your Firestick settings. This worked for me when I encountered some issues with the regular mirroring. Give it a shot, and let us know how it goes!

herringbur 4 months ago

When dordle had problems with the regular mirroring, this solved the problem for me. Try it out and report back to us on how it goes! 

shweta 4 months ago

Who does not want to make love with so many beautiful girls in the full span of life? The answer will come to your mind that almost everybody wants to enjoy women as many as they can. But, in reality, you cannot get the service unless you are with the top Call Girls in Connaught Place The main cause of it is that you will not get so many varieties anywhere except for us. When you are a businessman roaming all over India or a foreign VIP traveling for your purpose in India, you need to get the right outcall service from us.