Card Id/ Image not working for me

You must be logged in if you wish to post to the forum.

OPZinisco 1 year ago

I'm a noob at this, but I am trying to include the Marvel Snap Cards in my description of my deck under the deck builder. For example, This deck was created around using Hela [Image] as a strong final turn.  I want to show an image or a hover feature that shows the card I'm highlighting in the deck. 

Genesis 1 year ago

Hello! I've just tested and can confirm that this is still working on my end. Have you been typing "-" followed immediately by the card name to prompt the auto-complete?

An example can be seen here: 

OPZinisco 1 year ago

Well, it was small writing underneath and I really did not know what it was talking about. Thanks! 

Vinnny Broun 5 months ago

I know what you're talking about, but I've never experienced this myself. But one day, a card in my deck with a fantasy clock images just started to glitch, meaning that the image was there and then it wasn't. But after writing to the support team, I was assured that it was just a small glitch and everything would be fine in a few hours. So you can, of course, fix the situation yourself, or just write to the support team. I think that the second option will probably be more practical and will help you to understand more deeply.

dryfirewood 5 months ago

<p>Unique and creative: Friday Night Funkin ; offers a unique musical game style that combines action and music in a great way. This is an innovative game that can captivate players.</p>