Open chat? Rankings?

You must be logged in if you wish to post to the forum.

OPJacobMurrow 1 year ago

We need both. 

Definitely not in game but an open live chat forum for discussion. There will be a lot of sh!t talk so maybe not on the official site but if someone starts something I'll join.

Also ranking. I don't know my win/loss ratio and I want to see it compared to everyone else. That decides how I alter my deck.

Otherwise I love this game and keep it going 🤘

rosydam 5 months ago

Mind-Bending Fun: If you enjoy games that bend your mind and make you ponder your choices, Only Up is the perfect fit.

Broked 4 months ago

Have you heard anything about online chats with psychics? Is it worth contacting them or not?

Doodi 4 months ago

Yes, I have heard of psychic chat online. Many people find comfort, advice and understanding in them. It is important to remember that everyone has their own opinion about psychics and their abilities. For some, visiting a psychic can be meaningful and help them gain clarity in certain situations. If you are interested in trying it out, you can check out the asknebula website where online chats with psychics are available. There you can find experts with different abilities and get the information or advice you need. Of course, it is important to remain open to your own experiences on this site.

Last Edited: 4 months ago
Soniya Singhania 4 months ago

They are born to entertain clients with their sweet nature and warm properties. Hanging out with our sexy Call Girl Gurgaon is a boon for any person. If you desire to get memorable enjoyment in events and also celebrations, this is the most effective source to schedule your preferable partner. The captivating companions in Gurgaon are awaiting your ask for a meeting. Call us to schedule a warm companion currently.

Rohan Rajput 4 months ago

moments to your love life by dating the right partner.  call Girl in Mahipalpur are popular for their special personality and attractive personality. Hence, they also show their stunning pictures in  front of others and attract their attention. However, by playing with their bodies, you can think about experiencing their  warmth.