Completing series

You must be logged in if you wish to post to the forum.

OPGib01 1 year ago

Doesn't one have to complete series 3 before obtaining series 4 cards from Collector's Reserve?  I got Helicarrier before having all cards from series 3.  Isn't that abnormal?  When and how will I complete series 3 if I get series 4 now?

Henri... 1 year ago

I still have to complete pool 3, but i got 3 pool 4 cards, .......i believe there is a 10 time bigger chance to get a pool 3 card, but sometimes you are lucky and get a pool 4 one.....

Floraa 1 year ago

Can you send me the series to my JT WA app..?

Emma Emily 7 months ago

Hello, If you send me it via my jtwhatsapp app, it will be helpful for me. 

salu 6 months ago

PLEASE SEND me as well on JT WA app

Last Edited: 6 months ago
salu 6 months ago

Gib01:

Doesn't one have to complete series 3 before obtaining series 4 cards from Collector's Reserve?  I got Helicarrier before having all cards from series 3.  Isn't that abnormal?  When and how will I complete series 3 if I get series 4 now?

Sara 6 months ago

Please anyone can send me the series on my JTWA messanger.

albertdeesilva 6 months ago

I don't know much about these online games as a writer I spend alot of time in offering paper writing service Ireland. Can any one give me a brief about these online game series. Once i got a free time I'll definetly try it. 

Aliza 5 months ago

I completed Series 3 but I don't have Series 4. Can you send me via JTWA?

GB WHATSAPP 5 months ago

GB WhatsApp is a messaging app that has revolutionized the way we communicate with our loved ones and friends. This alternative version of WhatsApp offers a plethora of exciting features that are not available in the original app. One of the most appealing aspects of GB WhatsApp is its ability to customize the interface according to your preferences. From choosing unique themes to modifying fonts, this app allows users to personalize their chat experience like never before.

GB WHATSAPP 5 months ago

Transform Your Videos And Photos With Inshot Pro: Download Now!