Game annoyances

You must be logged in if you wish to post to the forum.

OPCrusaderRO 1 year ago

Here's what really bothers me about this really nice game, and it's very sad:

1. There is no button/option/whatever to FULLY UPGRADE a card in one click.

2. There is no option/whatever to NOT SHOW the collection level upgrade screen after EACH god damn card card upgrade. Is it so hard to show it once, or give an option to never ever ever ever show it unless i specifically click that button?!

3. Every 3 to 10 games there seems to be a memory leak on mobile. The game starts stuttering a lot and becomes borderline unplayable. The reward screen after a game doesn't load properly either - only the top section shows up. Everything towards the bottom of the screen, from the card that should've received booster points (including it), doesn't. Sometimes it gets unlocked if you pull down the notification bar of your phone.

4. Still there is no button to CLOSE THE APP, considering how the bottom center button is placed, sometimes making you misclick when you want to FORCEFULLY close it, because there is no other way.

Floraa 1 year ago

Is it similar to the Chikii game..?

LionelMurphy 1 year ago

you want to experience mavel games but don't know where to find them. You can visit the website to get the games you've always wanted https://getmodnow.com/

Last Edited: 1 year ago
Kiln 1 year ago

every new location gives us less control over our decks. It's become so annoying that the game isn't enjoyable anymore.  I'm done with it.

Sarah Baumgaertner 1 year ago

Hi there, I understand your frustrations with the game. It can be very annoying when there is no single click option to upgrade cards and when the reward screen after a game doesn't load properly. I suggest that you reach out to the game developers via their official website or social media channels to let them know about your issues and suggest improvements. The more people that do this, the more likely the developers will take notice and make the necessary changes. It's also worth noting that there is an in-game FAQ section where you can find further information about the game and any known issues. I hope this helps!

Viking Jedi 1 year ago

I am so sick of the A.I. in this game screwing me over.  You should really make this game about player strategy and let the player decide what the card targets.  I literally made notes of how many times I have cards in my hand that benefit me to be discarded or destroyed, but the "random" A.I. pick always picks the cards you don't want.  10 times I had these cards in my hand. Wolverine, Apocalypse, Swarm, Modok, and and literally any destroy card.  I play the destroy card and it will ALWAYS "randomly" pick Modok.  The one card out of those options that you don't want.  Same thing happens when you play a card to destroy an opponents card.  Won't pick the more powerful, or dangerous card in play, always picks the pointless little 1 power card.  Your A.I. is flat out STUPID.

Death Caster 1 year ago

It's not because of AI it's because of RNG and rng is random as hell. I recommend retreating if you solely depend on the fact that your card destroys or discards these particular cards or this high-power card at the last turn. It would be better if devs made discard cards target cards in a certain way as Lady Sif and Collen Wing does.

Caption Aesthetic 8 months ago

From in-depth Caption IG Aesthetic to unique aesthetic captions, here you'll find over 200+ of the best captions you can copy to enhance your content and make it stand out from the crowd. Read on if you're looking for inspiration for your next Instagram photo or reel!

Make your next birthday unique and fun with personalized birthday cards paired with a handpicked happy birthday quotes and wishes from Feliz Cumpleaños to make that special someone's day extraordinary.

Make your next birthday unique and fun with personalized birthday cards paired with a handpicked happy birthday quotes and wishes from geburtstagswünsche to make that special someone's day extraordinary.

tyuiok 8 months ago

MX Player is a popular and versatile media player application that allows users to play various types of video and audio files on their devices. Developed by J2 Interactive, it has gained immense popularity, particularly in India, due to its wide range of features and user-friendly interface. As of my last update in September 2021, here is a description of MX Player:https://mxplayer.one/

tyuiok 8 months ago

MX Player is a popular and versatile media player application that allows users to play various types of video and audio files on their devices. Developed by J2 Interactive, it has gained immense popularity, particularly in India, due to its wide range of features and user-friendly interface. As of my last update in September 2021, here is a description of MX Player:visit;website

Emma Emily 8 months ago

If you publish new game, you can submit it to here

katyswift468 7 months ago

Embrace the ease and assurance it brings to your travels, joining a mapquest directions that has found their ultimate guide to seamless navigation and confident exploration. 

noblekeon 7 months ago

Instead of artificial intelligence, blame the random number generator, which is, well, random. If you're planning on relying only on the fact that your card destroys or discards these specific cards or this powerful card in the last turn, you should probably back off. Having discard cards target cards in a specific fashion, like Lady Sif and Collen Wing, would be a great improvement for developers to make. free games

Annata20 7 months ago

Yes, I also see a lot of inconvenience when playing this connections nyt game

George Mark 5 months ago

The great website and information shared are also very appreciable.  Pizza Boy Jacket